Online Workshops


 

What's in The Art Life:

  • LIVE, two hour virtual (and recorded) workshop
  • TWO 2 hour virtual Salon Days
  • LIVE, one hour workshop every Friday during the summer! (and! all! sessions! are! recorded!)
  •  PLUS full access to ALL of The Art Life resources and our community! 
  • Think of it as an artist's buffet, take what you need and you are always welcome! 
 
This is UNLIKE ANY of my previous online workshops! 
 
(Also, optional additional "tiers" for prints, original artwork and more.) 
 
******* 
 
 Love Your Lettering: A Little Book of Type with Kelly Kilmer — B BUCKLES  STUDIO 
Additional Private Workshops available: I have taught mixed media art (specifically: bookbinding, collage, acrylic painting, journaling, etc...) for over twenty five years. I've taught a wide range of ages. (I have held classes at stores, museums, backyards, garages, studios, public and private schools as well as private homes.) In addition to my regular, virtual workshops, I am also available for teaching virtually: 
  • home schooling art classes (I'm also a practicing art historian)
  • private lessons
  • mentoring
  • private group lessons
  • birthday parties, etc... for all ages 

Questions? Drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net 


*******


Previously live classes (2022) now available as recordings:

 

 

(July 2022): Painted Meditations: Learning through Repetition (recorded)



 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
OLDER ONLINE WORKSHOPS:
Questions? My email is EGorey99@sbcglobal.net
 
Thank you for your interest!

Comments

Popular Posts