NEW PWYCW Workshop Virtual Retreat Weekend: An Artist's Field Guide: Flowers July 8th and 9th 2023


Join me in a virtual retreat NOW PAY WHAT YOU CAN weekend:

Now available as a work at your own pace recording:
 
An Artist's Field Guide: Flowers 
Create a body of work

 
Now PAY WHAT YOU CAN (aka almost everything sucks so let's create some beauty) SALE
 
bring a friend. 
come for an hour. 
come for a day. 
come for both days. 
 
My attitude with pay what you can workshops is that those who can afford to pay the full price usually do. We gotta help each other out as much as possible right now. THANK YOU.
 
***If you can help spread the word, I'd GREATLY appreciate it! It would help me to do more of these in the future, working towards my goal of making ALL of my virtual workshops PWYCW.***
  
 



(regular price $200



Gather your art supplies, flowers, photographs, and reference material and prepare to bloom! 

I'll share fundamental principles, tips and techniques for capturing a wide variety of flowers using a vast array of mixed media (think sketching, drawing, painting, collage work and more!) 

Our focus won't be to solely paint the flowers but to create the space around them in which they thrive and bloom.
 

  • Work in whatever book you choose (a handmade or store bought journal, an old book, a magazine or catalog, etc...)
 
  • Gather extra paper to sketch, draw, take notes and collage with! 
 
  • I'll share how I add pages and work in a variety of sizes all in one journal. 
 
  • As far as mediums, use what you have: acrylic paint, colored pencils/crayons, collage material and more!

 

Learn foundational skills of art making: composition, form, value, color
shape design, and MORE 
in a fun and playful way 
while creating a body of work 
unique to you!
 
This is the workshop I've been waiting for. I hope that it will be the one you've been waiting for, too.

This workshop is open to everyone 
(beginner to advanced.)  
 
Yes, you can draw.
 

We will be making a plethora of sketched, drawn, painted, and collaged flowers. I'll share how I assemble the work together and ideas beyond the journal.
 
An Artist's Field Guide: Flowers will be recorded. An email will be sent with the recordings as well as a detailed handout on or before July 12th. Please note that even though the workshop will be recorded, I will also allow time off camera for those who don't wish to be recorded in any way to interact, share and ask questions both before and after the recording. 
 

I'll send a video a few days before the class begins describing my journal, the supplies I'll be using and any other need to know information. I'd like to emphasize that this is a use what you have workshop.
 
Space is limited.  

 
Questions? 
Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Comments

Popular Posts