Reflections a Two Hour Online Workshop in Paint, Paper and Pen Recording Now Available












Reflections a Two Hour Online Workshop in Paint, Paper and Pen

RECORDED SESSION NOW AVAILABLE: You will receive links to a 2 hour session (as well as a BONUS, follow-up video) and a short class handout.

*All sessions are recorded. Students do not have to be present. Recordings and transcripts will be available for the students. 

  

Gather a handful of your favorite supplies and join me in a live two hour workshop.

 

Learn: collage, acrylic painting, simple drawing, layering, mark making with paint, making a page pop with color and more! 


What supplies do I need?

Acrylics, collage material, a substrate (think your art journal, favorite paper or even a panel of some sort), adhesive, paint markers/pens. I will send out a full supply list of what I used upon registration.


What happens if I can't attend the live session?
 
Don't worry if you can't make it to the live session as the material is RECORDED and accessible for you at ALL TIMES.  You will receive a link to the video within 24-48 hours after the session. 
 
Please note, that at the moment and for the foreseeable future, I am not doing any IN PERSON workshops. Everything will be VIRTUAL.  

PLEASE READ:

I will be sending your workshop information to your email you use for paypal. If you need the class information sent to a different email address, PLEASE email me with that information (and include the name and email address you used to pay.)

$35

 
 
 


"Painting for me is a set of connections, a set of sensations of conflicting movements and experiences, which somehow, one hopes, has congealed or cohered or risen out of the battle into being an image that stands up for itself." -Frank Auerbach

 

Questions?

Email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Comments

Popular Posts