Planting Seeds: A BRAND NEW Pay What You Can Workshop 20 May 2023


 

Planting Seeds: A BRAND NEW 

Pay What You Can Workshop

20 May 2023

11 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. PDT


 

Let's plant some seeds! 

 

My workshops are about inspiring creativity, generating ideas, and learning how to see. The ideas shared can be translated across a wide variety of art forms and mediums.

 

Using our tools at hand (paper, acrylic paint, pens, and more), learn new ways to bring together paper and paint. Create rich and colorful journal pages that are meaningful and unique to you


Strengthen your skills, expand your creative vocabulary and gain confidence in your artistic endeavors.

 

I have a large toolbox of ideas that I'll be unpacking just for you in this brand new virtual workshop. Let's get messy and make the leap together!

 

 

 

Maybe you've been wanting to take a workshop but times are tough, and I truly get that. Maybe you've been wanting to take a workshop but for whatever reason, you just haven't been able to. 


Whatever the reason is, there's space for YOU!

 

Gather your art supplies and join me in a very special PWYC workshop.

 

 

 

PWYC? 

 

Those of you who know me, know that I have always tried to keep my workshops as accessible and as affordable as possible. In an effort to try to make my workshops even more accessible to as many people as possible, I thought that from time to time, I will offer a PWYC workshop. 

 

I understand that times are tough right now and that maybe you can truly only afford to buy me a cup of tea (English Breakfast and black, please) but, maybe you are in the position to pay full price or to help pay for someone who can't. We have to help each other as much as we can right now. It's all greatly appreciated and it helps me to continue teaching, sharing ideas and making art. Your support and interest in my work helps to keep food on our table and a roof over my family's heads.

 

(Adding this because I've been asked, what is my regular price for a two hour workshop, it is $50.)

 

 

I hope that you're thinking, sounds great, I'm in!

 
What supplies will I need?
  • Journal (or substrate of choice)
  • Collage* material plus adhesive, rag, something to glue on. (*Images can be of ANYTHING: your own drawings, people, animals, personal photos, inanimate objects, etc... does NOT have to be people.)
  • paint (acrylics), brushes/palette knives, favorite painting tools, paper towels/rags, plus water in your water bucket
  • Favorite mixed media tools: paint markers, pencils, water soluble crayons, etc... I used what I have, you use what YOU have. (I will send you a specific supply list of what I used upon registration. Again, I want you to use what YOU already have.)
 

Sounds great, but I can't make the virtual, live session, will it be recorded?

 

YES. You'll receive a special link and a class handout within 2 days after the workshop ends. You'll also have access to me should you have any questions AFTER the workshop ends.

 

ENROLLMENT IS EXTREMELY LIMITED!

 

Your Art Supplies are Calling You...  


How do I sign up? 

 



 As always, thank you for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts