Kröller-Müller Museum Otterlo, Netherlands June 2019



  
Bonjour, Hitch!


I was the first one inside of the museum. David stayed in the car with the bags (as both bags didn't fit into the trunk.) We had limited time and I had a lot to see. I apologize for the blurry photos. I like to document what I'm seeing and sometimes I take quick photos so I can refer back to what I saw later on in one of my books. This post is for you but it's also a reference guide for me...
One of the many things that I appreciated about the Kröller-Müller, was that, unlike the Van Gogh Museum, there was plenty breathing room. I had the Van Gogh gallery to myself for at least ten minutes before a single additional person entered. Time alone with Vincent is rare and always very much appreciated.
This is the second largest collection of Van Gogh work in the world. It is a true gem. I adored this museum and would love to return and explore more of it.


 

 


 

 

 









I only had an hour inside of the museum as we still had a six hour trek to Paris and we were trying to squeeze as much in as possible. David gave up going to the Parisian Sunday Book Mart and I'll be forever grateful because who knows, when and if, we will ever get back to the Netherlands (I'd sure as heck like to return!)
 
Previous Adventures Found Here:
 
  



Durfort, France
Durfort, France Part Une






Auvers sur Oise, France
Auvers sur Oise, France Part Une
Auvers sur Oise, France Part Deux
Auvers sur Oise, France Part Trois
Auvers sur Oise, France Part Quatre aka the Flowers of Auvers

London, U.K.
London June 7th and 8th
Vincent at the National Gallery London
The EY Exhibit Van Gogh and Britain

Comments

Popular Posts