A Tour of My Finished Journal for the Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop May and June 2023

 

 
 
Take a flip through tour of my recently finished journal for the Art Life Painting by the Season Workshop
 
I began this journal on May 2, 2023 and finished it on June 20, 2023. (I wanted to finish it before the first day of summer so, I filled up the last dozen or so pages with quick sketches. I can leave the sketches as is or I can go back and paint some of the pages later on.)
 
My idea is to fill my journal on a daily basis with sketches, writings and a minimum of one painting a week. Ideally, by the end of the year, I'll have 52 paintings, 365 sketches and journal entries. All of this is to encourage, feed and nurture an ongoing art practice.
 
 
Additional Journal Flip Through Videos:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for your interest in my work. I hope that it inspires you to draw, paint and to find more ways of bringing creativity into your daily life. -Kelly
 
*****
 
 
 
***
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts