Three Days of Colorful Workshops this Weekend, Recent Work, and Sharing

 

 
I love when a palette is this pretty. I had to take a photo of it.
 
I thought that I'd share some recent things painted in the Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop


This Friday (19 May) we are painting bubbles!

The week before we painted flowers  

(peonies to be more precise):

Another recent palette that I loved:

This Sunday, the 21st, 

The Art Life: Painting by the Season is our monthly two hour painting workshop. 

Our theme for this workshop is  

Planting a Garden (real or imaginary.) 

 

Here's my ode to a favorite garden 

in Auvers Sur Oise that I visited in June of 2019. 

If you don't know, if you can't make a live session, all of my workshops are recorded 

with forever access:

 


Outside of the Art Life Workshop, 

I'm teaching an all new Pay What You Can Workshop called Planting Seeds 

this Saturday, 20th of May

from 11 AM to 1 PM PDT. 

It's not too late to sign up:

 




I have something new coming for June. I'm super excited about sharing it early next week.

 

In the meantime, I hope that this finds you well. Things get lost sometimes with social media so I'd love to hear what you are working on! Please leave me a comment and a link and let's share some artwork.

Comments

Popular Posts