My First Finished Journal for 2023 (as Part of The Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop)

 

 

 

I finished my first journal for 2023 the other day. I started this journal in early December as a part of my practice in The Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop. One of my goals with TAL: PBTS is to encourage, nurture and inspire people to keep a regular art practice. I've been sketching and writing (about my work and ideas) daily and painting on a regular basis. I'm very excited at the thought of having 52 paintings, as well as 365 sketches and writings by the end of the year. What I'm even more looking forward to is what new things I discover and learn in the process.

 

In the above video, I do a walk through and share some of my thoughts, what I've learned and how I will work going forward.

 

In the video, I also mention my Studio Journal, which you can learn more about here.

 

I hope that sharing this helps to encourage and inspire you!

 

(Thank you to everyone who subscribed and shared my Youtube Channel. I've notified the winners. I greatly appreciate your interest and support.) 

 

Comments

Popular Posts