Auvers Sur Oise Journal Page Two

 


Auvers sur Oise still has my heart. This is my second spread in my Auvers sur Oise Journal. I've been using photos that I took in June of 2019 while visiting Auvers sur Oise, France as inspiration. I'm using acrylic (no collage so far) in a journal that I bound from scratch. I'm also not sure if I will add text (or anything else) to the pages. I'm going to continue working in it and see what unfolds.

 

Two quick reminders, I'm teaching: 

 

 

Collage + Paint!

Saturday, August 13th 

10 a.m. to 12:30 PDT 
 
***
 

Interested in a Creative University for art journaling, collage, painting, drawing, mixed media, creativity and more? Searching for an artist's community? Want to create art from the heart?
 
 
The Art Life Workshop is where I'm devoting ALL of my creative energy: behind the scenes shots, videos, photos, articles and more.  I've been working on this for many years and I'm excited to share this art community with you!
 
In the meantime, I'm off as my easel is calling me. I'll check in again on Wednesday. I hope that August is treating you well.
 

Comments

Popular Posts