Painted Memories of Auvers sur Oise

 

 

Recently, I shared the beginnings of my latest painted work via a short Youtube video. I'm working on a painted journal about the twenty four hours I spent in Auvers sur Oise in June of 2019. 

 

 

The page above (9 x 12" or so) is a much smaller scale reworking of the next two pieces (approximately 15 x 30".)

 



I have many ideas for this book but I don't expect to work on it straight through. (I usually work in only one journal at a time so I won't be doing that here.) I want to put quite a bit of thought into it and let it develop over time. I'm not sure yet if I will write on the pages or leave them just painted. I'm also not sure if I will add collage or photographs or what. It's a work in progress and I expect that it will speak to me as it evolves.


It's just one of the many things that I'm talking about and sharing in my monthly community, The Art Life.

 

Comments

Popular Posts