"Offerings" February 2022 Journal Page

 

 

Working on one of my demo videos for this month's The Art Life project. The video I'm filming today shares techniques that were used on the above page (collage, painting, art journaling and more...) I'm planning on adding videos to the Art Life site on a weekly basis (if not more often!)  

 

Yesterday, I mailed out my first patron (not patreon. I'm using Mighty Networks) rewards to tier level 2 and 3 members of The Art Life. I love the quality of the project and I hope that they like this month's goodie surprise as much as I loved making it for them!

 

I'm trying to be more consistent with blogging. I've been pouring everything into my new online projects. There aren't enough hours in the day, but I try.


"We shall not cease from exploration

And the end of all our exploring

Will be to arrive where we started

And know the place for the first time."

-T.S. Eliot Four Quartets


 

 

Supplies:

journal using 100 lb Accent Opaque cardstock approximately 9 x 12" closed

(smaller work in the photo is here)

Acrylics: Holbein, Sennelier, Utrecht, Charvin and Golden (heavy body)

Golden Glazing Liquid Gloss

Brushes

Painting knives

Princeton Catalyst Tools

Paint Markers: Posca and Molotow

Stabilo Aquarellable All Pencil in Black


Looked at:

Joan Mitchell 

Edvard Munch

Enrique Martinez Celaya


Reading:

Enrique Martinez Celaya Kathe Kollwitz

Derrida's "The Truth in Painting"

Comments

Popular Posts