Filling the Well and a bit of Housekeeping



 

LIMITED AVAILABILITY: If you didn't order a printed deck of cards from my Dear Vincent Project (40 double sided cards in the deck), I have EIGHT decks left here. If you order a printed deck or the PDF of the deck, I'll also have a special surprise unannounced that I'll be sending very soon to those of you who already ordered the deck. For those who haven't ordered but are on the fence, stay tuned. These will not be reprinted in this format!


 
Online workshops (as well as in person workshops) make great gifts! I can send out a special email, printed gift certificate or something special. Let's talk (EGorey99@sbcglobal.net is my email)


2019 and 2020 workshops-looking for ideas for 2020! January is booked (Northern California, New Mexico and Florida.) Hoping to get to  Detroit in late June as well as Santa Barbara in mid October for two Vincent exhibits.

Filling the Well:

What I'm reading: Helene Schjerfbeck 


More about her here and here



Watching: Dark Shadows (yes, still. We're around episode 1100. I have the books as well as some of the audio books for the withdrawal I'll probably have when we finish. Looking for used copies of the two 1970's films (House of Dark Shadows and Night of Dark Shadows) in our travels. Though we may hold off on those as we're hearing rumors of a new release of one of the films next year. Yay!) 





Seeing (soon): 


Manet and Modern Beauty at the Getty

Can't make it? Here's a Facebook live video walk through of the exhibit.


James Tissot: Fashion and Faith at the Legion of Honor San Francisco



Curious & Wonderful: Selections from the Achenbach Vault at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco 

You?

Comments

Popular Posts