California Flora








My family is here until tomorrow so I'm still on the go (they are on the go people and believe it or not, I am a homebody who enjoys occasional road trips and not daily go, go, go adventures.) I thought that I'd share some recent photos with you from my adventures.


I'm taking pre-orders through Wednesday (2/28) for my latest self published offering, An Artist's Study. These are extremely limited and will not be reprinted.


This weekend, I'll start my trek (driving) to Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida. I'm teaching FIVE new classes. The samples are in the store. I'm hoping to stop at art museums along the way. Any suggestions would be greatly recommended. I'm hoping to visit the Menil Collection again but not sure if their hours will line up with my trip again.


I'm super excited to be teaching in Durfort, France in 2019. I'm taking sign-ups now and space is limited. You can find out more information here. I will have a video posted shortly of my sample journal.

Comments

Popular Posts