Labeling



I finished the folding, assembling and binding late Saturday night. I taught yesterday and then had to run to Staples to grab envelopes as well as a DIY return address rubber stamp. Today and tomorrow, I will be packaging up everything and getting the envelopes ready. I am hoping to hit the post office this Wednesday. Fingers crossed. I will keep you updated.

Five of my books (and gifties) are already out in the world. I brought them to my class yesterday. One of my students said the kindest words about the book, " I was so moved by your book...a labor of love and opening your feelings on the deepest level..."
Her kind words meant the world to me and have made all of the work well worth it. I am eager to have others receive the books as well.

My last two classes of 2016 are this Saturday (at Pnina's in Normal Heights neighborhood of San Diego) and Sunday (at Art Lounge 101 in Encinitas.) I will have goodies (food as well as art supply gifties) for my students as I always treat the December classes like little parties. I hope to see you there!

Back to labeling...

Comments

Popular Posts