Available Now (Limited): My New Self Published Book, Authenticity: Finding Your Voice Through Art Journaling







As many of you know, this has been a difficult year for my family. David still has more healing to do and doctors' appointments lined up through the rest of the year. It's been a long and windy road but we've found glimmers that keep us going (as well as sane.) Art has always been one of those glimmers. This little book was completed between David's diagnosis and his subsequent kidney removal

I have been wanting to offer another self published book for several months now and this latest one, Authenticity, is big labor of love. This 22 page, hand bound journal (including a special tri-fold cover) is full of me in the form of color, collage, paint, text and love. It is intimate, raw and honest, part love letter to my husband, part to my art making.  


I am excited to say that this is my fourth self published venture! This time, this offering is a bit of a fund raiser as my family and I are still trying to get back on our feet after the last few months.
 
Order the book at a special discounted price as a hard copy (printed on 120 lb matte cardstock and hand bound by me) and receive these gifts that are unique and limited to this offering only:

Anyone who orders a printed copy will also receive bonus gifts (a limited edition signed and numbered print, a set of four postcards and a collage sheet. All of these gifts are exclusive only to this offer.)

Please note that copies are extremely limited. Once these are gone, there is a good chance that this is my only printing. I will definitely not be reprinting the bonus gifts. 

FOR US CUSTOMERS:

SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!


OR, PDF copy only (no bonus gifts):

$20








 
I will ship the books plus gifts within 48 hours of payment.

Cover size is 7 1/4 x 17" (open and unfolded.)
The pages are 7 x 11" (open and unfolded.)

(Please note that the sample you see in the above video is unbound as I wanted it that way until it could be scanned for copies. If you order a hand bound book from me, it will be very well bound.)

Want to order a copy as a holiday gift? Please note it in the order or send me an email. I will gift wrap at no extra charge!
 
If the above paypal buttons do not work for you or you have any questions or concerns, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

For those of you who order, you will receive an email from me with the information that you need to know within 24 hours. Everything is done by hand by me. If it's not in your inbox, please check your spam box. If it's not there, please send me an email.


Feedback on my Previous Offerings:
 
"I didn't think I could love the paper versions as much as the PDF, but they are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a great job, Kelly--the size, the paper, the colors totally do your amazing work justice--as soon as I finish cooking I'm going to sit down and disappear. Thank you! Even the package is better than perfect!"-MM


"Hi Kelly! It is quite stunning, girl! I am SO proud of you!"-RC

"Amazing! I just opened it. The way you put images together takes my breath away. I love it! Of course I'm going to look over it more, but just wanted to email you right away! The book is awesome. Congratulations!"-J

"I received the book yesterday in the mail, it is so lovely . . . thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces of yourself with others. The timing of this sweet book was perfect and I look forward to sinking into your images and words in the coming days. The printing of this book is exquisite and the colors are fabulous. Thank you for this work of art."-KB 

"Kelly! Happy Thanksgiving. Your book came yesterday; I am still reeling from all the beautiful artwork and big and small flourishes. I loved the stamps and the tape and the rubber stamping, every little detail whimsical and important (how you!!) and each page so filled with details, personal depth, etc. I hope this is the first of a series. Thank you for this intimate and inspiring sharing of your beautiful self."-CM

"Yesterday your booklet arrived. Happy dance! It is as lovely as I imagined it to be. I really love your pages - small wonder I always come back to your classes. Thank you for sharing this; it is a huge difference to just seeing the pages on the Internet."-AB 

"was neatening one of my many stacks of papers just now and came across Kelly T.M. Kilmer 's fabulous book she recently published! I put it there so i wouldn't forget to mention it or thank her- ah well. Anyways, she recently published a small journal that is a collection of her art journal pages. it is small and intimate. the printing is like a very expensive magazine. The imagery is so clear I found myself- often- touching the pages to feel their textures- its so real! Its put together beautifully and handstitched. if you don't have one yet, make sure to contact Kelly- it is the perfect gift for your favorite journaler. Truly genuine and honest work! I loved it! Way to go Kelly! You did an incredible job!" -JC 

"Love your little book. Super cool and great colors."-TS

"Hello, Kelly! Your book came in the mail yesterday to my office address. My coworker said "there are such pretty stamps on that envelope." Why, yes, I thought, of course there are! I can not fully express how much I was touched by every page you created. Such depth in your words, and tender reflection in the combination of images and colors. I am always inspired by your work and encouraged by what you write. Thank you, so much, for sharing your heart and art."-CB

"Got my book in the mail yesterday and you did a wonderful job on it! Your work is so fresh, honest and open and this was a real treat to receive. Keep up the journaling as it inspires others to journal too."-D  

Comments

Cynthea said…
I tried 2 browsers and the video is not playing. Is this a flip through? I would like to see pages before I buy, but I would like to buy not only because I love your art, but to help you with this difficult year.
Thanks <3
Kelly Kilmer said…
Cynthea, apologies if it doesn't work. I posted it to my instagram, facebook and twitter. You can find it by clicking the post where it says: "This little book was completed between David's diagnosis and his subsequent kidney removal..." there is a link embedded there. Thank you. ♡.
Debby said…
This is an incredible work of art. I got my hard copies today and am amazed st the beauty of this art. I hope David is on the road to full health. This is a purchase I will treasure. It will inspire me to create some art. Thank you for sharing this and publishing this.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Debby, Thank you so very much for your order, your kind words and your interest! I am so happy that you love the book. Thank you!! <3.
Anonymous said…
Karenann Young I got mine in the mail today!!! At first I couldn't figure out who the package was from. The return address was Kilmer and I thought, I don't know a Kilmer. Then I remembered Kelly Kilmer!!! So I very carelfully opened it up!!! First, the quality of paper was awesome. The colors were amazing. And last, the art work was wonderful!!! It really touched my art!!! Just loved it!!! Thank you for sharing your gift with me!!!
Jana Freeman said…
Today's rain was the perfect day to curl up with a cup of tea and your book. Your love and raw emotion is so beautifully captured within these pages. Thank you for allowing me to be a voyeur into the past year of your life. Raw. Authentic. Courageous. Beautiful. You. <3

Popular Posts