Taking Pre-Orders for Visual Poetry (as well as re-ordering my earlier self published offerings)










I am VERY excited to announce that I am now taking pre-orders for my latest book, Visual Poetry. I will be taking orders through Noon on Thursday, April 30th. After that, I cannot guarantee if I will have any extras to sell. 

The book is 40 pages, full color and sized at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" (when closed.)

Each book will also be signed by me.

All emails will be answered within 24 hours. Your PDF file will be sent within 24 hours of your order.

*See below for feedback on my previous self published offerings* 

Print Copy + pdf is $30. Shipping is additional.

SOLD OUT!




-$15 PDF ONLY (This is ONLY A PDF file and *not* a printed copy of the book.)







*****


Due to popular demand, I am also offering my Deck of Cards and Artist's Book for sale again! 
 


 

I'll be having the publications reprinted on May 1st. If you are interested, you must place your order on or before noon on April 30th. After that, I cannot guarantee if I will have any extras to sell.

Layers of Me: A Lesson in Unraveling

Late 2013 I created my first self published book which quickly sold out (more on that below.) Now I'm excited to offer something that I have been wanting to make for a very long time, a unique deck of artist's cards! This is now the third printing!

You can order a copy in two forms:

1. A printed deck of 26 high quality, full color cards (52 different sides.) I am using a local L.A. printing company whose work I am just over the moon for!

-#1 also includes a pdf file that's ready to be enjoyed now (see below for more info)


Print Copy + pdf is $30/deck. Shipping is additional.
 

SOLD OUT!

2. A PDF file of all 26 cards (52 sides/pages) that's ready to be enjoyed NOW on your computer, e-reader or even smartphone. 
 
PDF ONLY $15









*****

I am also taking orders for a fourth printing of my Pieces of Me Artists Book.




(This is what I wrote late last year and it hasn't changed!) I'm excited to announce my first book, Pieces of Me. Yes, after years of wanting to make a book that you can hold in your hands (or read on your e-reader), it's here. It's not a how to or an online class. It's me in journal form. It's a twenty page journal full of raw, honest truths, my truths. These are pages that will not be published on the blog. Above are four sample pages that I hope you enjoy.

You can order a copy in two forms:

1. a physical copy of the artists' book (20 full color, high quality pages, paperback)

-#1 also includes a pdf file that's ready to be read now (see below for more info)

Print Copy + pdf is $25. Shipping is additional.


SOLD OUT!

 


2. A PDF file that's ready to be read NOW on your computer, e-reader or even smartphone. 
 
PDF ONLY $10













If you order more than one publication, I will refund any excess shipping charges.  

If the above paypal buttons do not work for you or you have any questions or concerns, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

For those of you who order, you will receive an email from me with the information that you need to know within 24 hours. Everything is done by hand by me! If it's not in your inbox, please check your spam box. If it's not there, please send me an email.


Feedback on my Previous Offerings:
 
"I didn't think I could love the paper versions as much as the PDF, but they are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a great job, Kelly--the size, the paper, the colors totally do your amazing work justice--as soon as I finish cooking I'm going to sit down and disappear. Thank you! Even the package is better than perfect!"-MM


"Hi Kelly! It is quite stunning, girl! I am SO proud of you!"-RC

"Amazing! I just opened it. The way you put images together takes my breath away. I love it! Of course Im going to look over it more, but just wanted to email you right away! The book is awesome. Congratulations!"-J

"I received the book yesterday in the mail, it is so lovely . . . thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces of yourself with others. The timing of this sweet book was perfect and I look forward to sinking into your images and words in the coming days. The printing of this book is exquisite and the colors are fabulous. Thank you for this work of art."-KB 

"Kelly! Happy Thanksgiving. Your book came yesterday; I am still reeling from all the beautiful artwork and big and small flourishes. I loved the stamps and the tape and the rubber stamping, every little detail whimsical and important (how you!!) and each page so filled with details, personal depth, etc. I hope this is the first of a series. Thank you for this intimate and inspiring sharing of your beautiful self."-CM

"Yesterday your booklet arrived. Happy dance! It is as lovely as I imagined it to be. I really love your pages - small wonder I always come back to your classes. Thank you for sharing this; it is a huge difference to just seeing the pages on the Internet."-AB 

"was neatening one of my many stacks of papers just now and came across Kelly T.M. Kilmer 's fabulous book she recently published! I put it there so i wouldnt forget to mention it or thank her- ah well. Anyways, she recently published a small journal that is a collection of her art journal pages. it is small and intimate. the printing is like a very expensive magazine. The imagery is so clear I found myself- often- touching the pages to feel their textures- its so real! Its put together beautifully and handstitched. if you don't have one yet, make sure to contact Kelly- it is the perfect gift for your favorite journaler. Truly genuine and honest work! I loved it! Way to go Kelly! You did an incredible job!" -JC

"Love your little book. Super cool and great colors."-TS

"Hello, Kelly! Your book came in the mail yesterday to my office address. My coworker said "there are such pretty stamps on that envelope." Why, yes, I thought, of course there are! I can not fully express how much I was touched by every page you created. Such depth in your words, and tender reflection in the combination of images and colors. I am always inspired by your work and encouraged by what you write. Thank you, so much, for sharing your heart and art."-CB

"Got my book in the mail yesterday and you did a wonderful job on it! Your work is so fresh, honest and open and this was a real treat to receive. Keep up the journaling as it inspires others to journal too."-D

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

Kelly,
I saw that you extended the contest and the order for the sale of your book Visual Poetry. I just paid through paypal. Thanks so much!
Kim

Popular Posts