Serenity Books and Pages: Hand Painted Books and Collage Sheets Available!


 
 
It's been very difficult to get the work done that I have needed to do over the past month so these little books and (pre-orders of) collage sheets are my version of a mini fundraiser. Life has kept us very busy with multiple doctors' visits and care taking. David is going in for surgery this week to (hopefully) find out what is going on. We appreciate all of your kind thoughts and wishes.

Each of the painted pages and the books have been repeatedly layered, scrubbed, and reworked. I have worked on each and every page in the books (and painted pages) many, many times. These have taken me a month to complete. They have given me something to focus on and I have poured a lot of love, time and care into each and every page. You can see their evolution here.


Serenity Little Books of Love and Healing

Approximately 3 1/2 x 4" when closed
Each book has been a work of love with many layers of acrylic paints, pens and markers. I have worked and reworked each page. They can either be used, added to and enjoyed or, if you like, enjoy them as is. You may also make color copies of the pages and use them for your own personal artwork, if you wish.
Each book is hand bound and has a waxed linen, beaded thread closure.
Each book is completely unique.  

These are also VERY limited.

SOLD OUT
Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you are interested in getting on a waitlist if I make new ones. Thanks!


Serenity Pages Pre-order Physical Sheets

You will receive ten 8 1/2 x 11" high quality color copies of my painted pages.  (If you have ordered any of my self publications or printed collage sheets, you know the high quality of the local print shop that I use.)

You will also be emailed a high quality PDF file of the sheets.

Each page has been a work of love with many layers of acrylic paints, pens and markers. I have repeatedly worked and reworked each page. You may make color copies of the pages and use them in your own personal artwork.

Printed Sheets:

Sold out please email EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you are interested



Serenity Pages Digital PDF FILES Only

You will receive the above mentioned sheets as a downloadable PDF via email only.

$15






 
Other Ways to Help

I also have: 
in person classes 
online classes along the right hand side of my blog
art books
collage sheets
pdf versions of my publications 
handmade journals for sale

If these are out of your reach at the moment but you still want to help, spreading the word is very much appreciated as are words of kindness and love. It is hard for me to do the work that I usually do and every bit of love and support is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for your time, interest and kind thoughts. Much love to you and yours. Hold them close. 

Comments

Popular Posts