New and Improved: Collage Sheet of the Month Club is Back!


Last year I started something that I called, "The Collage Sheet of the Month Club." I love making collage sheets for myself and my students. I wanted to try something different this time. With the help of my son, Tristan, we've made FIVE new, full color sheets using original images, found images and images of my journal pages. 

I'm offering the sheets in two ways:

PRINTED COPY IN THE MAIL:

1. You can purchase five actual high quality printed sheets that will arrive in the mail. Copies will ship on or before November 11th. 

$25. Shipping is additional. (If you're outside of the US, please email me and I'll calculate postage. Canada is $3. UK is $4.)

Printed Sheets:
 
SOLD OUT Please email EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.

PDF ONLY:

2. You can purchase a high quality PDF of the five sheets (no actual copies in the mail. YOU print them at home.) You will receive the link within 24 hours from me via email.

PDF ONLY $20







 

Please note, none of the copies you receive via email or in the mail will have the watermarks on them. If you've ordered my self published books or cards before, you know the high quality of these sheets! I love my local printshop!

Thank you for your interest!


Comments

Popular Posts