Metamorphosis Teaser: Painted Books and Collage Sheets

 

I've spent the past month working on these pages that evolved into little books and what will become collage sheets. Tomorrow (Monday) at 6:30 p.m. PST, I'll be selling the books and taking pre-orders for the ten collage sheets on the blog. At that time a new post will pop up with links and information on how to order.
When I started this project, I had something else in mind. Life had other plans and they morphed into something completely different. They've kept me sane over the past 30 days. I've poured a lot of love, hope and well being into each and everyone of them. Each page has been repeatedly touched and reworked by me.
From the top down, you can see some of their transformation.
Thanks for coming along with me on the journey.

Comments

Popular Posts