Free Demo This Saturday, May 28th, 2022 via YouTube

 




I'd like to invite you to join me this Saturday, May 28th at 1 pm PDT over on my Youtube Channel (subscribe here and click the bell for notifications) for a FREE, yes, FREE demo involving paint and paper.

 What am I demo-ing? It will be a fun surprise!

Some of you may know that my workshops have gone virtual for a wide variety of reasons, one of which is that I am trying to keep costs low and make things accessible for more people. 

 


 

Maybe you've been interested in my ongoing monthly workshop called The Art Life but you have questions


Some of you may have even taken my in person workshops and want to see what my virtual workshops are like. 

Maybe you want to hear how melodious my voice is or if I'm just as passionate about creativity online as I am off (spoiler alert: "I am.")

Whatever the reason, you are invited to watch my FREE live stream this Saturday at 1 pm PDT via my Youtube channel

I hope that if you like what you see, you'll think about joining me in The Art Life or a future online workshop. 

Bring your questions. Bring your paints, brushes, a pencil and your favorite substrate. Come paint along with me.


 

Note: the livestream is free, but spaces are limited. However, if you can't make it to the livestream, or it's already full, a recording will be on Youtube for you to check out. I do hope that you can make it. Be sure to like the video and subscribe to my channel.

Comments

Popular Posts