Become a Patron of the Arts!

 

 
May is here and it brings NEW things!
 
I'm trying something new and I'd like to invite you!
 
I've started a page over at Ko-Fi.  What's Ko-Fi? It's where you can support your favorite artists in exchange for inspiring and informative posts, digital goodies, printed goodies, one on one mentoring, private workshops, original art and MORE. With Ko-Fi, you are a patron of the arts!
 
I have two options available:
 
 
OR





A friend of mine often says, "try something new." 

 

Well, here I am. Excited to share this project!

 

My blog is not going away.


The Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop that I've worked so hard on is NOT going away.

 

I'm just branching out and trying something new! I hope to see you there! 

 

Please let me know what you think (maybe you have ideas for tiers that I haven't added or if you have any questions. I'd love to talk. EGorey99@sbcglobal.net)

 

As always, thank you for your interest and support! It is greatly appreciated.



Comments

Popular Posts