Shopping Small this Holiday Season: Workshops, Original Art and MORE!

MANY thanks to everyone who bought some of my work. It's all been shipped out via USPS. I'm hearing that some folks have already received their journals and paintings which makes me VERY happy! Once again, THANK YOU!

 

I would encourage you to think about shopping from local businesses and artists this holiday season as much as possible. There are many reasons to always shop small but in an especially challenging year, just know that each purchase is greatly appreciated and helps to keep the artist/business housed, fed and able to continue their work.  


Some of the things I am offering this holiday season:


 

Journals, journal pages, original paintings, self published work (prints, portfolios, and books)

 

 

Workshops always make great investments and are the perfect gift. I'm offering a NEW version of The Art Life that I'm calling The Art Life: Painting by the Season. Find out more here.

 


I'm also teaching a Winter Solstice: PWYCW (Pay What You Can Workshop) this Sunday, December 11th at 10 a.m. Enrollment is limited and you can register (or gift someone else a seat) here.

 

I also offer:  

Drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net 


If you are an artist who sells art work or workshops, leave a comment with a link to what you offer. Or maybe, you have a favorite artist you'd like to help out, please leave their info in the comments below and tell us something you've bought from them. Hopefully this will help to spread the word.   

 

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday season!

Comments

Popular Posts