Checking In

 


Popping in! Life has been quite busy in the Kilmer household the last few weeks. David has had several, additional tests done over the past couple of weeks and we've been awaiting the results. We found out yesterday that, thankfully, he's good for this year. I appreciate that they are keeping a close eye on him.

 

Meanwhile, I am hard at work with several projects:

My Bloom Book Project is a the printers. I will have a very limited number of copies available for you to order here.

Early bird registration pricing is still available for my new virtual, multi-session live (and recorded) retreat, BLOOM. (At the very top of this page are some of my many sketches that I've been doing especially while waiting in the car at various doctor's appointments.)

April 15th begins my fourth month of teaching The Art Life Workshop. I love this group! $25 a month gets you TWO workshops, two virtual paint salon days, 15 minute a day video lessons, a wonderful community and so much more. 

 

I hope that wherever you are, you are able to get your brain creatively engaged and your fingers moving with paint and paper!

Comments

Sandy said…
I’m so happy to hear all the good news! Especially about David. That is the best of all!! I’m really liking this sheet of flowers. Is it a collage sheet for purchase for download? If not would you consider it? I’d love it in my cancer journal I’ve been keeping. Pink little roses. ❤️

Popular Posts