LIMITED: Bloom: a Painted Artist's Book


 

 Spring is here and it's time to BLOOM.
 
 
I've been working on two projects relating to what we want to cultivate in the world and the seeds that we plant.
 

The first project I'm very excited to announce today! (The second is a BLOOM workshop! Details are available HERE.)

I am taking orders for my first self published book in over three years!
 
LIMITED COPIES STILL AVAILABLE
 
  • a printed copy of my BLOOM: a Painted Artist's Book   AND:
  • as well as a PDF link to the uncut pages


Printed book + pdf price: $35 includes shipping

Please note, my plan is to have the book in the mail by the end of April (please allow time for printing, assembling and shipping.)  

 

 
 


 

Interested in a PDF only? You can pre-order one now and I will email it to you late April once I have the book back from the printers (they are the ones who scan it and send me the high resolution file.) The PDF looks like what you see above (minus the watermark and it is a high resolution scan, not a photo shot in sunlight!)

 

PDF ONLY price: $15:


 

“Every leaf that grows will tell you: what you sow will bear fruit, so if you have any sense my friend, don’t plant anything but Love.” — Rumi

 

Thank you for your interest and support!


Comments

Popular Posts