"The Well"

 


I created a short video adding journaling to the above page that you can see here. The above page is part of the body of work that I've been creating for my online workshop, The Art Life. I've been sharing videos, photos, information and more there on a regular basis. It's inexpensive and ongoing.

 

I'm thinking about selling some of my recent work later this week. I'll keep you posted.   


One of my students, Keith Lord has a wonderful article written about his work which you can find here.

 

 

 

Supplies:

journal using 100 lb Accent Opaque cardstock approximately 9 x 12" closed

Acrylics: Holbein, Sennelier, Utrecht, Charvin and Golden (heavy body)

Golden Glazing Liquid Gloss

Brushes

Painting knives

Paint Markers: Posca and Molotow

Stabilo Aquarellable All Pencil in Black

Collage papers

Coccoina Glue


Looked at:

Joan Mitchell 

Edvard Munch

Enrique Martinez Celaya


Reading:

Enrique Martinez Celaya Collected Writings and Interviews 2010-2017

The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov

Comments

Popular Posts