2 January 2022 Journal Page


 

BIG thanks to everyone who has signed up for my NEW online workshop/patron project, The Art Life. I appreciate you!

 

Several folks have emailed asking if The Art Life online workshop will be recorded, YES. Anyone who signs up will have access to it at ANY time! (You do NOT have to attend the sessions as they go live.)

 

If you have questions, please leave a comment or drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net Workshop material goes live January 15th! 

 

***

 

I began working on the two pieces above on January 1st. I really liked working side by side on the MDF panel and the journal page. 

 

Yes, for those of you who know me, you've heard me say that I prefer to work one page, one journal at a time. Somehow, I now have three journals going (a journal for the new online workshop, the journal you see above and a journal called Things I Couldn't Hold Onto), as well as the MDF panels, works on paper and a couple of other things I haven't mentioned yet. 


Supplies:

journal using 100 lb Accent Opaque cardstock approximately 11 1/2 x 17 1/2" closed

(smaller work in the photo is here)

Acrylics: Holbein, Sennelier, Utrecht, Charvin and Golden (heavy body)

Brushes

Painting knives

Princeton Catalyst Tools


Looked at:

Joan Mitchell 

Edvard Munch

Enrique Martinez Celaya


Reading:

Frank Auerbach Speaking and Painting by Catherine Lampert

Comments

MY MUSINGS said…
Love your style of painting!

Popular Posts