Home Again...


Home from my first long distance workshop of 2020! I hope that folks found it inspiring, encouraging and invigorating. As always, thank you to Maria for being an incredibly generous hostess and to everyone who joined us at our creative table. I hope to see you again in late April...

I tried something new for three of the workshops, giving homework where I asked people to collage pages at home before bringing them to the workshops. This enabled us to focus less on searching through collage material, gluing, overthinking, etc... and get right into painting, layering and mark making. I am very excited doing this with future workshops!
 

I'm now getting ready to leave to trek to Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe, New Mexico this weekend. From there, Mom and I will go to Everything Scrapbook and Rubber Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida. I will be posting from the road. We have four days to get from Santa Fe, New Mexico to Lake Worth, Florida, any ideas (we will be going through northern Texas.) I'm thinking buttermilk drops in New Orleans... lol.

 

It looks like the Blogger subscription email is working again (a very big YAY!) In the meantime, I'm debating between switching blog hosts (to a paid site) vs a newsletter. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I still like blogging, as I use it as a diary, so it's definitely something I want to keep, and not get rid of.

Happy second Monday of 2020!

Comments

Popular Posts