Bringing Home the Goods: Bookstore Edition


David and I had a nice afternoon yesterday with Tristan and his partner, Samantha. We shopped local and visited shops in and around Burbank and Los Angeles (our favorites, Iliad Books and Golden Apple Comics.) I posted some photos over at Instagram

Above are my finds from Iliad. I couldn't resist the books on color. They jumped off the shelves and into my hands. I'm a sucker for books of artist's letters so Magritte came home with me. In a few days, I'm trekking to teach at Maria's in Northern California and we're starting the weekend off with a James Tissot exhibit (an artist I know nothing about.) I don't know where I'm going to put these but I came home inspired!



 Pre-order sale 17 Pages of Unique French Ephemera


Hope that you are staying warm and enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts