Let's GOGH! Dear Vincent, My Art Pilgrimage 2018 Fundraiser: Collage Sheets, Self Published Books, Postcards and More While on the Road

(work in progress will be finished while on the road as part of my Dear Vincent Series) 


"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." Van Gogh



I have a confession, I've developed a bit of what could only be called a passion for the artist Vincent Van Gogh's work. It inspires and calls to me like no other has before. My dream is to see as many of Vincent's paintings as possible in a lifetime. You can help to make that possible and receive something in the mail in the meantime.

This weekend, I will be hitting the road for three weeks trekking thousands of miles from Los Angeles to the East Coast (and back.) I'm driving to teach workshops at:


Hanover, MA (please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net for more info)

I'm planning on taking you with me on my adventures. I can't pack you up and put you in my suitcase but I can share my travels with you via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and here, on my blog. I can also share some things with you while I'm on the road including postcards from the places I visit. When I'm home after my travels, I can share some other things such as collage sheets, and collage packs.

I am not offering original art for sale this time around (if you're really interested, you can drop me an email as I do take commissions) as I would really like to spend some time while I am on the road working on my three journals that I am calling: Dear Vincent: A Travelogue (that will become one journal...more to come on this later.) These will later be printed, assembled and bound into a very special journal that I have been planning for quite some time now.

Many of you know that my husband has been having health problems and is still under doctor's care. Thankfully, he seems to be on the road to recovery but still has been having problems and is not where he is supposed to be health wise yet. We're still struggling to get back on our feet. I'm the sole provider for our family and I have been spending most of my time trying to play catch up. 

This has been a longtime dream of mine, to drive to teach across the country teaching and to be able to stop at places of interest (art museums, used bookstores, film locations, etc... along the way. Would you like to help me get there (and get home?) 

Please note that the following items are limited and that I may stop taking orders any time at my discretion.  

PRE-ORDERS: 
SET OF 8 PROFESSIONALLY PRINTED COLLAGE SHEETS 


A set of 8 full color, high quality professionally printed 8 1/2 x 11" ready for you to use collage sheets.

 Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net if you are interested.




***********************



Postcards from the Road
(These were very popular and well received last year.)

As you can see from the above photo, I like to collect postcards of the art that I have seen. This is my front door full of art that I have seen in my travels. I have more postcards like these in other areas of my home and they are a constant source of inspiration and memory for me when I see them.

While I'm on the road, I plan on continuing my quest to see as many Van Gogh paintings as possible by visiting as many of these museums as possible in three weeks: Barnes Foundation PA, PA Museum of Art, Kreeger Museum D.C., Phillips Collection D.C., The Met NYC, Toledo Museum of Art OH, St Louis Art Museum MO and the Wadsworth Antheum in CT. I'm still in the planning stages of where I am going but these are my Must See Destinations for this trip and one of the main reasons why I am driving and not flying. 

I will select postcards from my favorite pieces that I've seen and send them to you along with a personal handwritten note (it will be more than, I wish you were here!) I will purchase, write and mail them while ON the road. 

The cost includes a postcard selected and purchased by me at the museum and U.S. shipping. (Please note that I will send them outside of the U.S. for additional postage fee of $1 per postcard.).

One Handwritten Postcard from the Road:
SOLD OUT-THANK YOU!
Three Handwritten Postcards from the Road:
SOLD OUT-THANK YOU!

An Artist's Study (Extremely Limited Self Published Book) Available NOW

Comments

Popular Posts