From Memory to Journal Pages


I started this journal last summer on my road trip across the U.S. and back. I've been eager to share the pages with you here. It's one of my favorite and most personal journals. I took my everyday moments and turned them into journal pages. What I love most about the pages is that when I see them, I'm transported back to not only the memory but also where I was when I made the page. I hope that you enjoy the journey with me.

I have a new idea for my road trip in April. I'll be sharing it with you soon. I've put a lot of thought into this one and need to carve out a chunk of time to do the prep work before I leave for Maryland, Massachusetts, etc... 

I finished What I Loved the other day. It was okay. I didn't love it and that made me a bit sad. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it but I tore through it really quickly. I'll need to revisit it again some time and see what I think then...

Comments

Popular Posts