My Weekend...My Sanity


I've spent the last few days cleaning out and curating my collage ephemera. This is the last of my stash for quite some time as I have nothing left but a small selection (posted about here.) I have touched every piece of collage ephemera that I own and everything that is sitting in envelopes by my side to be posted is the creme de la creme. I am hoping to be able to post grab bags this Wednesday. I will keep you posted.

Above is some of my special stash. David has some tests coming up this week and in order to keep me (somewhat) sane, I've made a bag of collage ephemera for me and I have my journal and glue stick ready:

No automatic alt text available.

Housekeeping:


If you haven't ordered my printed collage sheet pack and you're interested in doing so, I'm going to be bringing the sheets into the shop to be printed on Wednesday morning. So, you have until this Wednesday at 9 a.m. PDT to order. This is the only time that I will be selling these sheets as a set at this price and I may not have many (if even any) extras. I will have a pdf file (print on your own) available soon and am also taking orders for that at the same link. 


Another bit of housekeeping is that I'm teaching in San Diego this Saturday. It's a workshop that I call, "In the Studio: Developing an Art Practice." It sounds like it might be a beginner's class but, like all of my classes, everyone is welcome. In a nutshell, it's a very special creativity class guaranteed to get the juices flowing.  


Last but not least, I'll be headed to New Mexico in a couple of weeks. I'll be in Santa Fe on November 1st and then teaching a very special weekend long class in Taos November 3rd through the 5th. New Mexico is one of my favorite places on the planet and I am eager to return. I'm also all ears for any recommendations. My Mom and I will be driving via Route 40 most of the way. Thanks.


"To create one's world in any of the arts takes courage." -Georgia O'Keeffe

Comments

Popular Posts