Limited Stock: Collage Sheet Packet (25 sheets!)








For the past few years, I've been gifting anyone who takes my in person classes with collage sheets. I make them for my own use as well as for my students. People have repeatedly asked me to make these available to everyone and I've finally found some time to do it.

If you've ordered my self published books or cards before, you know the high quality of these sheets. I love my local printshop! 

I'm offering 21 high quality 8 1/2 x 11" full color collage sheets. They're not bound. They're single sided sheets on high quality text weight paper ready for you to cut out and use. They'll be assembled and shipped in a clear plastic archival bag (just as I store them at home.)

BONUS: FOUR ADDITIONAL FREE SHEETS for pre-orders ONLY:




I'm offering these at a very special, discounted price: 



Please note that these are US prices only. For those of you outside of the US who are interested, please drop me an email and I will find out the price of postage for your country. 

That's 25 full color, high quality, 8 1/2 x 11" sheets of OVER 125 images for those of you who pre-order. You'll also receive a link to a PDF file of these sheets so you can download them and have them forever. Please note that the link will be sent out on or before October 30th.

These sheets are usually sold at $5 each. Once they are gone, I will not be offering them again.

I will be shipping these on or before October 30th via USPS first class mail.

PRINTED SHEETS: SOLD OUT. THANK YOU. 


*****

Also available:

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY (The link to a PDF file of the sheets will be available on or before October 30th) You will receive all 25 sheets as a PDF for $25. Download and print at home on your own!










If you have any questions or problems, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thank you for your interest and support.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your collage sheets! I'll definitely be ordering a set...see you this weekend...excited for class! Beth

Popular Posts