What I'm Reading


I've been slowly reading Stefan Hertman's War & Turpentine. I have been very busy with my self published books, getting journals ready to sell, teaching classes and working on classes for next year so my bits of reading time haven't been as long as I'd like them to be. I am about halfway through the book and I love it enough to post about it here. A book about an artist, his notebooks and memory. That was enough to make me want to pick it up and read it. The New York Times agreed and picked it as one of the best books of the year.

What are you reading?

Trekking to teach in San Diego tomorrow. I will have journals for sale posted on the blog (a new post will pop up Noon PST on Sunday) and collage/art supply grab bags on Monday at Noon PST (a new post will pop up so please hit your refresh button.) 

People have been receiving their copies of my book. I am over the moon with the kind words that people have been saying. It has been a rough year and while we are still struggling, it really fills my heart that people are happy with the book. 

If I haven't said it enough, *Thank you.*

Comments

Popular Posts