Settling In

 

I am settling in for the end of 2016 and thinking of new ideas and ready for new possibilities in 2017. It's been a difficult year that's not over yet and my family and I are still trying to get back on track. Making art and teaching classes always brings me clarity, focus and a sense of place as well as peace.

I have some classes scheduled for the rest of 2016. I am trying to add some more to the schedule especially since I am going to be staying on the West Coast this Christmas. If anyone is up for a class the week between Christmas and New Years, I'd love to talk!

In the meantime, here are my classes for November and December. I will be at Pnina Gold's San Diego studio, DeAnn Singh's Mar Vista studio, Art Lounge on 101 in Encinitas and at Maria Moesch's studio in Fremont

In 2017, I am excited to be returning to Art and Soul in Portland, OR. 

I am always looking for new venues (not just on the West Coast) and am always open for ideas.

Thanks for reading this and for your interest. 


19th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego Inner Voice: A Conversation in Art Journaling


20th Designing Letters Mar Vista Brushstrokes: Playful, Paint Applications On Journal Pages


27th Art Lounge on 101 Encinitas The Journal Experience: A Master Class

December

3rd Maria's Studio Fremont, CA Book of Intentions 
10th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego Brushstrokes: Playful, Paint Applications On Journal Pages
11th Designing Letters Mar Vista Remnants of Me
18th Art Lounge on 101 Encinitas A Few of My Favorite Things: Paper, Paint and Pen: Text Edition

2017
April 3-9th Art and Soul Portland, OR teaching three NEW classes

MORE TBA in 2016!

 

Comments

Popular Posts