2nd and 3rd of May 2016 Journal Pages



December classes mean creativity, art and friendship making, treats and art supplies. I often bring extra goodies to my classes in December as treats for my students to pick as I clean out and make way for the New Year. Don't be surprised, if I come with more than I usually have for all of my December classes (Fremont, San Diego, Mar Vista, Escondido, I'm talking to you!) It's my way to not only clean house but also to say thank you for the gifts that you bring into my life all year long.

My online Buy One/Get One free class sale goes through November 30th. Part fundraiser, part thank you, you can find more information here.

Last but not least, I am taking pre-orders for my latest book, Authenticity. If you order before noon on November 29th, you'll receive a discount, a set of postcards and a collage sheet. You can find more information here.  I am working hard to make sure that you get them before Christmas.

I'm off. Lots of work to do before Saturday's class up North. I have a couple of big announcements coming as well as some (lots) new books to add to my book blog (it's been a year since I've updated this thing!)

Blog Love:
Bunnie Reiss
Bunnie Reiss Interviewed at The Jealous Curator (I LOVED this interview! Definitely one of my favorites.)
Richard Diebenkorn Sketchbooks Revealed and a Youtube video of them
Matisse And Diebenkorn 'Meet' At Last, At The Baltimore Museum Of Art (this exhibit comes to San Francisco in 2017. Guess who's excited about it?)
   

Comments

Popular Posts