4 July 2015 Journal Page


Still cleaning. I'm setting up the Christmas tree today. It's been several years since we've put one up as we usually head back East for Christmas. 

Nancy Walter posted a lovely review (with photos) of my class in San Diego yesterday.

Molly Crabapple is in conversation and doing a singing at the Last Bookstore in Downtown LA this Tuesday night. 

Housekeeping:
 
In my cleaning, I found two decks of my Layers of Me journal cards from 2014. I won't be reprinting these any time soon. If you're interested, one deck is $30 plus $5 shipping. I can mail them out as holiday gifts if you're interested, just drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net   

A week from today, I'll be at BookArtsLA teaching my last class of 2015. I will have tons of art supplies, new techniques, yummy holiday treats and fun presents for everyone. I hope to see you there.

Comments

Popular Posts