6 January 2015 Journal Page


A quick update on my book, it's still at the printer. As soon as I have them in my hands, I'm going to bind the books, package them in the bags and envelopes (they're all addressed and ready to go) and drop them at the post office. I'll post another update as soon as I know more. Apologies for any delay.

Blog Love:
Design Matters Podcast Including Maira Kalman
Artist Creates Tiny Views of the Universe
52 Questions in 52 Weeks-great journal prompts
New Daniel Clowes Book in 2016  
What Frida Wore (if you like this, you'll love the book) 
Margaret Wertheim Crochet Reef Co-Creator (also recently interviewed on On Being.)
Keri Smith and Bricolage (a short film) “How can we care about something if we don’t notice it?” 
Remembering Orson Welles (who would have turned 100 yesterday) by Gore Vidal

Comments

Popular Posts