16 October 2014 Journal Page


The To Do List is massive this week. Putting the finishing touches on my latest online class that focuses on adding text to your work (as a reminder, it's available at a discounted price through Friday.) I am really looking forward to seeing what folks do with this one!

Also making the time to prep for some upcoming classes (San Diego and Torrance are this weekend.) The family is coming out in a couple of weeks to visit (Mom, my sister and her two munchkins.) Rearranging the studio and a clean up of that area (my studio is my living room) is in order.

I've been reading Where the Heart Beats about John Cage and loving it. I'm reading about Cage and Marcel Duchamp's friendship. It's hard to put this book down.

“It is not futile to do what we do. We wake up with energy and we do something. And we make, of course, failures and we make mistakes, but we sometimes get glimpses of what we might do next.” -John Cage

Comments

Popular Posts