My Weekend


I'm hoping to find time to read one of the above two books this weekend (Amanda Palmer's The Art of Asking or Rebecca Solnit's Encyclopedia of Trouble and Spaciousness.)

Tomorrow (Saturday), I'll be vending at the BookArtsLA Holiday Festival from 10-5. I'm a bit anxious as I haven't sold my art in person in many, many years. My focus is always on the classes. I'll be there bright and early tomorrow to set up. I'll have journals ($25-50) and a very small handful of my self published books ($25) for sale. Any last minute tips would be appreciated! (I've got chocolate, business cards and flyers for the table.) I'm bringing recycled bags from home.

Thanks to everyone who has preordered my deck of cards and/or book or passed the information along. I appreciate it. I'm taking orders through December 7th. 

Also, fyi, Green Apple Supply carries my favorite glue sticks. I have nothing to do with them other than it's where I buy my glue sticks. I'd take advantage of this sale but I just bought a dozen a week or two ago: "Beginning today, everything in the store is 20% off our already super low prices — with free shipping too. Use discount code: cybergreen"

Happy Weekend, Folks! 

Comments

Meryl said…
No tips but hope you make lots of sales so you can buy more books to read!

Popular Posts