Taking Pre-Orders: Layers of Me: A Deck of Cards AND Pieces of Me: An Artist's Book


 

Due to popular demand, I am offering my Deck of Cards and Artist's Book for sale again! 

I'll be having them reprinted on December 8th. If you are interested, you must place your order on or before December 7th. After that, I cannot guarantee if I will have any extras to sell.


Layers of Me: A Lesson in Unraveling

Late last year I created my first self published book which quickly sold out (more on that below.) Now I'm excited to offer something that I have been wanting to make for a very long time, a unique deck of artist's cards!

You can order a copy in two forms:

1. A printed deck of 26 high quality, full color cards (52 different sides.) I am using a local L.A. printing company whose work I am just over the moon for!

-#1 also includes a pdf file that's ready to be enjoyed now (see below for more info)

-The deck will be shipped on or before December 15th.


Print Copy + pdf is $30/deck. Shipping is additional.

-U.S. SHIPPING: $4 

SOLD OUT! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO


-OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. SHIPPING: $8



SOLD OUT! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO


2. A PDF file of all 26 cards (52 sides/pages) that's ready to be enjoyed NOW on your computer, e-reader or even smartphone. Along with that pdf file you will receive a link to a ready to print pdf file for those of you interested in printing out your own copy. 
PDF ONLY $15








 


*****

I am also taking orders for a third printing of my Pieces of Me Artists Book.


(This is what I wrote late last year and it hasn't changed!) I'm excited to announce my first book, Pieces of Me. Yes, after years of wanting to make a book that you can hold in your hands (or read on your e-reader), it's here. It's not a how to or an online class. It's me in journal form. It's a twenty page journal full of raw, honest truths, my truths. These are pages that will not be published on the blog. Above are four sample pages that I hope you enjoy.

You can order a copy in two forms:

1. a physical copy of the artists' book (20 full color, high quality pages, paperback)

-#1 also includes a pdf file that's ready to be read now (see below for more info)

-The book will be shipped on or before December 15th.

Print Copy + pdf is $25. Shipping is additional.

-U.S. SHIPPING: $3 


SOLD OUT! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO


-OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. SHIPPING: $7


SOLD OUT! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO
 

2. A PDF file that's ready to be read NOW on your computer, e-reader or even smartphone. Along with that pdf file you will receive a link to a ready to print pdf file for those of you interested in printing out your own copy. 
PDF ONLY $10










 

 *****
OR ORDER BOTH THE BOOK AND DECK OF CARDS

This is a pre-order for physical sets of the book and the deck of cards. Your book and deck of cards will be shipped on or before December 15th.

U.S. Shipping: $5


SOLD OUT! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO

Outside of the U.S. Shipping: $10



SOLD OUT! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO
 

If the above paypal buttons do not work for you or you have any questions or concerns, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

For those of you who order, you will receive an email from me with the information that you need to know within 24 hours. Everything is done by hand by me! If it's not in your inbox, please check your spam box. If it's not there, please send me an email. Thanks!

Thank you for your interest!

Comments

Popular Posts