22 March 2014 Journal Page


I've been filling this journal very quickly. Playing with papers, color, text and layout. Loving every moment.

Some Housekeeping:

-My latest online class, Ways of Seeing: An Artist's Guide to Composition and Design is on sale (discounted $5) until Friday when the class starts. If you've signed up, you should have received an email from me by now. If you haven't, please send me a note. There are a few files already posted to the board for folks who want to get started a bit early.

-I am teaching two classes this weekend at Banana Rose in Westlake Village and the Word is Art in Los Angeles. Catch them while you can. More info on the workshop blog. Sunday's class is a very rare treat. It may be the only time I teach my Composing a Life: A Journal Box (a 6 hour class) in Los Angeles. Think box making, book making, collage and much, much more. I hope to see you there.

I've got some big announcements this week. This is going to be a very busy summer! 

 “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”-Osho

Comments

Popular Posts