15 February 2014 Journal Page


Here's the last page in my Discovering My Truths: Lessons in Bravery Journal. Yes, it's the book that folds out and in (but not up and down like another one of my books.)
 
 



I was thinking last night (as I drifted off to sleep) about how I start my pages. I usually start by playing around with my supplies. I select my images and tools based solely upon how I'm feeling at that moment. I rarely sit down with any preconceived idea unless I'm feeling very emotional. I started a page yesterday afternoon (I haven't posted a picture yet on Instagram) and am hoping to finish it today. I wonder how I will be feeling when I sit down to finish it up. Starting a page feeling one way one day and completely different the next. How will I wrap it up? Hmm...
 

Comments

Popular Posts