15 February 2014 Journal Page


Big, big thanks from the bottom of my heart for all of you who have signed up for my latest online class. It really means a lot. I'm always a bit anxious when I announce new classes. It's not that I don't believe in the material (I DO!) but it's always a feeling of being vulnerable, a feeling that the classes are a part of me and I want people to be as excited as I am about them. Before I ramble any more, thanks again. I really mean that.

I've been working on my new in person classes as well. I'll be posting that information here over the next couple of weeks. 

I've found some lovely and luscious distractions that you might also be interested in exploring.

Blog Love:

MaryJo McGraw-One of the most hardest working artists and teachers out there 

Andrew Borloz-is blogging again! Yay!

Camilla Olsson's box of dreams

Gillian Lee Smith

Myth & Moor
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts