stuff...

This picture and the one above it are from San Francisco. I think my Mom took the above picture and I took the one below.
A shot I took of the water at the Grove in L.A.FYI, I have 4 collage packs left for sale. I won't be making any more for awhile, so if you've been holding out, now's the time!!!

I fill each one with handmade papers, decorative papers, collage "ephemera", color copies, originals, cherished book pages, photos, stickers, etc.. NO bag is 100% alike.

These are extremely limited!!!!

These are perfect gifts for yourself or others with the holidays coming up!! Get them now!!!

Paypal, checks or money orders, please. Collage grabbags are $45 which includes priority insured shipping (trust me, there is MORE than $45 worth of stuff in here. I tend to fill the bags up with NEW handmade papers that I've recently purchased. If I was going to buy a collage grabbag, these are the kinds I would want-it's all from my stash!!). If you are interested, please drop me an email at EGorey99 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

Thanks for helping me clean :)


I'm running out the door now to class at Stampin' From The Heart!!

Comments

Popular Posts