Collage ephemera packs for sale

What!?!?! Another post today?!?!!

I've been going through my handmade and decorative papers again. :) I'm making up a variety of collage ephemera grabbags. These are bags chock full of various handmade, decorative and very artsy papers-NO garbage!! This is the best of the best!!! A selection of my favorite papers from my ever growing stash.

Each bag varies and you may not get what you see here!! But I guarantee that you will LOVE what you get!! :)
I fill each one with handmade papers, decorative papers, collage "ephemera", color copies, originals, cherished book pages, photos, stickers, etc.. NO bag is alike.

These are extremely limited!!!!

These are perfect gifts for yourself or others with the holidays coming up!! Get them now!!!

Paypal, checks or money orders, please. Collage grabbags are $45 which includes priority insured shipping (trust me, there is MORE than $45 worth of stuff in here. I tend to fill the bags up with NEW handmade papers that I've recently purchased. If I was going to buy a collage grabbag, these are the kinds I would want-it's all from my stash!!). If you are interested, please drop me an email at EGorey99 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

Thanks for helping me clean :)

Comments

Popular Posts