Checking In and Some Housekeeping July 2024


 I thought I'd pop in and say hi!


How are you? What are you working on?


I was thinking the other day about how much I miss Yahoogroups and how Facebook and the like aren't the same. I miss a lot and don't always see what folks are up to. So, here we are! 


This summer has me busy! I shared some photos of a recent road trip up the PNW coast to my Instagram page.



Retirement Sale: MOST of my online workshops 

Find them here. Find out why in the video below:



*****

 

I'm not retiring The Art Life Workshop

If you're curious about The Art Life, please ask!

We have weekly live painting sessions, art journaling workshops, art salons, and a whole lot more. It's a great place to find community, ask questions, share, and learn.

Find out more here (we even have day passes!) 

 

*****


I've been asked for a workshop focusing on how I combine paper and paint:




11 AM to 2 PM PDT

(all of my live workshops are recorded and available for watch/work at your own pace sessions)

*****



I'll have an all new Journaling for You Workshop announced on Monday (it's a pay what you can, monthly series.)




I'm drawing daily and painting on a regular basis. I've been revisiting a favorite, WH Auden's edited collection of Vincent Van Gogh's letters.

I have some more things to share, but I thought I'd pop in, and try to keep this relatively short.

Where are you posting these days? What are you working on? How are you?

I hope to hear from some of my art friends soon. Thanks for being here.

“If I cease searching, then, woe is me, I am lost. That is how I look at it - keep going, keep going come what may.” -Vincent van Gogh

Comments

Popular Posts