TAL: Find Your Way Mini Teaser Workshop with Kelly Kilmer 2024

 


I filmed a mini teaser of my TAL: Find Your Way workshop the other day.  You can find it here:




This is not demonstrated in the above video, but this is ONE of the samples of the art I'll be demonstrating in TAL: FIND YOUR WAY:


 

 (I'll be demonstrating this with collage as well as how to paint some of the elements from scratch!)

as well as:

 

See the journal covers below? 

 

We have LIVE painting sessions 

on a weekly basis!


Everything that you see on the covers of the journals below (as well as the insides) can already be found in TAL: Find Your Way Video Library (of formerly LIVE workshops): 

 

 

 

Yes, I'm really putting everything I have into TAL. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time and I've spent the past two years building it up!

 

The Art Life: Find Your Way is part community, part art school. 

 

TAL: Find Your Way welcomes EVERYONE from beginner to advanced.

 

Please read more here.


I hope that you can join us.  

 

It's always a good thing to begin the new year with ART and CREATIVITY. 

Comments

Popular Posts