Checking In

 


I thought that I'd check in and say hi. 

 

What are you working on?

 

It's been a busy month. Like many of you, I feel pulled in a wide variety of directions with all of the different social media platforms available. These days I spend a lot of time sharing to my online community, The Art Life. It's an encouraging space for artists all over the globe. There are live workshops (painting, art journaling, collage, art history, and more), salons (virtual gatherings with our community members worldwide), hundreds of recorded lessons, and much, much more. It's a very generous and nurturing community. 

 

I just recently finished my first painted art journal commission. I'll be sharing it here as soon as my client has it in her hands! I'm very excited about it. 

 

If you didn't know, I take occasional commissions for original art: art journal pages, art journals, and paintings. I also offer both private and group workshops. I thought that I'd mention this with the holidays coming up as art always makes a thoughtful gift for ALL ages. (Email me at EGorey99 AT sbcglobal.net and we can talk.)

 

 

I also offer prints! I have a monthly subscription via my Ko-Fi page (both printed and digital offerings.) You can subscribe or buy each month individually. You'll receive six signed mini prints and a small surprise in the mail. The work is mostly done in The Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop (though sometimes I include other work.)

 

Several of you have asked if I'll be selling original work this year and the answer is, YES. I hope to have that posted and shared very soon. I have an occasional newsletter where subscribers always hear the news first.


 

I'm teaching a live pay what you can art journaling workshop this Saturday. All of my workshops are live and recorded. 

 

The main part of my workshops are always recorded. However, please note: for those who are camera shy, during the main part of the workshop I am pinned and students are muted (but, encouraged to unmute and ask questions!) Additionally, before and after the session, there is time for students to ask questions, share, and engage with each other and me, WHILE NOT BEING RECORDED.
 

You'll receive a special link and a class handout within 2 days after the workshop ends. You'll also have access to me should you have any questions AFTER the workshop ends.

 

Thank you for your interest and support in my work. Please stay tuned, I have some very fun things to share with you soon.


In the meantime, please check in and let me know what you are working on!

Comments

Popular Posts