My Favorite Painting (aka Palette) Knives

 



Please note that my blog is not monetized nor are any of the links. I make recommendations based on what I like, what I use, and what I've found works for me. I do not receive money or product from any company.

I was asked what my favorite painting knives were, so I thought I'd make this video and share it with you.

I paint using heavy body acrylics. My favorite companies is Holbein. I also have used Utrecht, Golden, and Sennelier.

Blick Painting Knife - Large Rounded Spatula 96

Blick Painting Knife - Mini Trowel #1

RGM Pastrello Palette Knife #045

Painter's Edge Stainless Steel Painting Knife Style 23T (3-7/8" Blade)

Blick Palette Knife - Mini Long Spade (not shown) used for mixing paint

I only use the plastic knives to scoop out my paints (since I seem to have an abundance of them from teaching in person workshops.)

I have an ongoing monthly workshop called The Art Life Workshop, which may be of interest to anyone interested in maintaining a regular art practice. Find out more here.

What's your favorite painting knife? 

 

Comments

Popular Posts