My Second Finished Journal for 2023 (as Part of The Art Life: Painting by the Season Workshop)

 

 

Happy first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere! I finished my Winter 2022/2023 journal last night. Above is a short flip through of the pages.

 

(This week's workshop is a honey bee)

This journal is some of the work that's been done in my ongoing monthly workshop, The Art Life: Painting by the Season. The Art Life is about many things including keeping a regular art practice. I try to encourage, nurture and inspire people to keep creative. I've been sketching and writing (about my work and ideas) daily and painting on a regular basis. 

 


In the Art Life Workshop, we have live, one hour painting workshops on a weekly basis. Some folks use that time to paint along with the subject of the week. Others carve out that time for their own work. (All of the workshops are recorded. We also have time after I stop the recording to talk and share off camera.) We have additional workshops and salons throughout the month as well. You can find out more here.

 


Last month, I did a tour of my Winter 2022/2023 journal here.

 


Comments

Popular Posts